Hurley Medical Center Funds
Your generosity helps us continuously expand services and deliver the exceptional healthcare experience that every patient and family deserves. Tax-deductible charitable gifts to our foundation may be directed to any of the funds on this page.
- Child Life– Trained professionals who help pediatric patients and their families cope with being in a hospital environment through play, self-expression activities using art, music and other age-appropriate medical preparation and education.
- Childhood Obesity
- Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals– To benefit Hurley’s Pediatric Unit
- Local Safe Kids (ED/Trauma Center’s outreach– ex. Car seat checks)
- Neonatal Center (NICU)
- Neonatal Center (NICU) Bereavement
- Pediatric Asthma
- Pediatric Intensive Care
- Pediatric Hematology/Oncology
- Teen Heart Screening Program
Pediatric Navigation Funds
- Hurley Children’s Center at the Flint Farmers’ Market
- Hurley Medical & Education Center
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) Renovation
- Pediatric Social Fund- Assist patients and families on short-term basis for post discharge needs.
Adult & Senior Funds
- Acute Care for Elderly (ACE)
- Burn Unit
- Cancer Center
- Coronary Care (Heart & Vascular)
- Diabetes Support
- Emergency Department
- Hemophilia Clinic
- Intensive Care Unit
- Internal Medicine
- Kidney Fund
- Obstetrics and Gynecological
- Psychiatric Department
- Pulmonary Respiratory (Lung)
- Rehab & Physical Therapy
- Senior Care Services
- Sickle Cell
- Trauma Services
- Wellness Program
- Volunteer Corps– engagement, recruitment and projects
Adult & Senior Navigation Funds
- Assisting patients with special needs & items typically not covered by insurance.
- Breast Cancer Navigation– Assist breast cancer patients with special needs not covered by insurance.
- Hospice/Palliative Care– To provide support and education for patients and caregivers in palliative care who may need additional resources not covered by insurance or hospital services.
- Jobst Garments– compression garments we offer that can aid in treating lymphedema and vein disease.
- Organ Donors– Assist donors and patients with costs related to kidney transplant.
- Pediatric Social Fund– Assist patients & families on short-term basis for post discharge needs.
- Renal Patient– Assist renal patients with transportation and related costs not covered by insurance.
Research & Education Funds
- Bariatric Center Education
- Nursing Education & Professional Development
- Internal Med & Peds Alumni
- Library Resources
- Med Tech Education
- Neuroscience Nursing Education
- Nursing Enrichment
- Pediatric Education Fund
- Pediatric Endocrinology R&E
- Pediatric Resident Education
- Pediatric Oncology R&E
- Perinatal Outreach Education
- Radiology Education