Pink Night Palooza
We're back LIVE! Join us on October 19, 2023 for the fundraising event of the year -- Pink Night Palooza! Funds raised from Pink Night Palooza benefit local patients fighting ALL TYPES OF CANCER.
For the past 15 years, Hurley Medical Center and Financial Plus Credit Union have raised money to help breast cancer patients pay bills, keep food on the table and so much more. Pink Night Palooza is sharing the love with local patients battling all types of cancer!
Sponsor and attendees alike will be able to choose where their donations go -- Hurley's Breast Cancer Navigation Fund, or General Cancer Services Fund. Now more than ever, your donations and sponsorships will enable Hurley to help more cancer patients at Hurley Medical Center and in our community.
So don't miss this party for a purpose that will include food, drinks, auction, bra-artistry fashion show, prizes and more!
- 5:00 PM: Doors Open
- 6:00 - 7:00 PM: Pre-Pink Party
- 7:00 - 8:00 PM: Live Bra Fashion + Auction
- 8:00 - 10:00 PM: After-Party at Blackstone's Smokehouse
Shop Pink Merch
2023 Pink Night Palooza merchandise available for sale NOW at Hurley's Lobby Shop and for sale at Pink Night Palooza! (while supplies last)
Partner with Pink Night Palooza and become a Mini-Fundraising Sponsor!
Show your support by either attending or holding your own mini-fundraising event at your office or place of business and include your co-workers, friends or family! Click on the links below for further information on our current mini fundraisers. For further information or to become a mini-fundraiser, contact Patty Creighton @ 810-262-9669.
- Insta-Lube Mother's Day (May 12, 2023)
- Grand Blanc Huntsman's Club (September 15, 2023)
- Ladies Golf Classic - Willowbrook Golf Course (September 18, 2023)
- Frank's Hoppy Bistro "Pour for Pink" (September 19, 2023)
- Financial Plus Credit Union Bake Sale - All Locations (October 6, 2023)
- Pink At The Rink - GFHA & Crystal Field House (October 28, 2023)
- Halo Burger Beefy Double Combo $1 Donation Campaign (Month of October)
Share the cause & the fun
How to Host a Pink Night Palooza Party
Do you want to experience all the fun & excitement of Pink Night Palooza 2023 from your home, restaurant or maybe your favorite hangout? Here’s some tips from the PNP pros!
- Pick a location and invite your closest friends and co-workers.
- Encourage your guests to wear their favorite Pink Night Palooza t-shirt and PNP accessories! Don’t forget the pink boa!
- Plan your party menu and theme your favorite pink drink!
- Go online prior to preview all of the Auction items available (coming in September)
- Plan a party game! A handbag scavenger hunt or trivia are great with larger crowds.
- Finally, post pics + tag us at #pinknightpalooza. Have Fun!