2022 Thank You
Presenting Sponsor Hurley Medical Center and Founding Sponsor Financial Plus Credit Union are thrilled to announce PNP raised a record amount this year! The money will be used to assist patients with bills, transportation, wigs or other needs that will help them get through needed treatments to save their lives.
SOLD OUT! Thanks for your support!
Can't attend? WATCH and BID LIVE on some amazing auction items at 7:00 PM, October 20th, on CW46!
We're back LIVE! Join us on October 20, 2022 for the fundraising event of the year -- Pink Night Palooza! New for 2022: Funds raised from Pink Night Palooza can benefit local patients fighting all types of cancer.
For the past 14 years, Hurley Medical Center and Financial Plus Credit Union have raised money to help breast cancer patients pay bills, keep food on the table and so much more. Starting this year, Pink Night Palooza is sharing the love with local patients battling all types of cancer.
Sponsor and attendees alike will be able to choose where their donations go -- Hurley's Breast Cancer Navigation Fund, or General Cancer Services Fund. Now more than ever, your donations and sponsorships will enable Hurley to help more cancer patients at Hurley Medical Center and in our community.
So don't miss this party for a purpose that will include food, drinks, raffle, bra-artistry fashion show, prizes and more!
- 5:00 PM: Doors Open
- 5:45 - 6:30 PM: Pre-Pink Party
- 7:00 - 8:00 PM: Live Broadcast on CW46
Partner with Pink Night Palooza and become a Mini-Fundraising Sponsor!
Show your support by either attending or holding your own mini-fundraising event at your office or place of business and include your co-workers, friends or family! Click on the links below for further information on our current mini fundraisers. For further information or to become a mini-fundraiser, contact Patty Creighton @ 810-262-9669.
Shop Pink Merch
Share the cause & the fun
How to Host a Pink Night Palooza Viewing Party
Do you want to experience all the fun & excitement of Pink Night Palooza 2022 from your home, restaurant or maybe your favorite hangout? Here’s some tips from the PNP pros!
- Pick a location and invite your closest friends and co-workers.
- Encourage your guests to wear their favorite Pink Night Palooza t-shirt and PNP accessories! Don’t forget the pink boa!
- Plan your party menu and theme your favorite pink drink!
- Go online prior to preview all of the Auction items available
- Plan a party game! A handbag scavenger hunt or trivia are great with larger crowds.
- Finally, don’t forget to tune in to cable channel CW46 @ 7:00pm on Thursday, October 20th & join the excitement of the live event!